IT ALL STARTED
In 2002 when my mom took me to my first yoga class. From there I kept practicing yoga and began reading and listening to personal development with her. A few years later we took on something BIG together and opened my family's health food store which I helped to run for five years. In 2012 I became a certified yoga instructor. In addition, I have a B.S. in Exercise Science, I am a certified Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist & Yin Yoga Instructor and I have studied the benefits and use of doTERRA® essential oils & several energetic and emotional healing techniques extensively. In 2017 I moved from a sleepy Pennsylvania town to San Francisco. Currently, I reside and study Counseling Psychology in Northern California.
PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND & CERTIFICATIONS
- 200HR Registered Yoga Instructor
- Certified Yin Yoga Instructor
- 120HR Certified Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist
- B.S. in Exercise Science
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology - in progress
- Essential Oils Wellenss Advocate
- Designed and Facilitated Workshops: Intro to Ayurveda, Meditation, Yin Yoga for Emotional Wellness, Yoga & Essential Oils
- Corporate Trainer: Stress Management with Essential Oils
- Former Wellness Professional at The Lodge at Woodloch - #6 Destination Spa in the world by Travel + Leisure, 2016.